A number of area students recently were added to the Dean's list at their respective institutions this week, tallying their grade point average for the Spring 2012 semester with an average of 3.5 or higher.
The students listed below are full-time enrolled at SUNY Binghamton University in Binghamton and the College of St. Rose in Albany.
From SUNY Binghamton's Decker School of Nursing:
- Steven W Caiola, Ronkonkoma
- Matthew R Lederer, Holbrook
- John A Tatti, Lake Grove
- James M Vierling, Holbrook
- Michael J Zella, Holtsville
- Arielle A. Nelson, Lake Ronkonkoma
From College of St. Rose:
- Genevieve Diller,Holtsville
- Staci Palmer, Holbrook
The Dean's lists at each school also specifies that a student can not receive a D, F, Incomplete, or Pass/Fail in any class.