Rochester Institute of Technology has announced that a number of Sachem-area students have been added to the school's Dean's list for academic excellence.
The students are:
- Steven Santorelli of Farmingville, a first-year student in RIT's B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences.
- Courtney Ullger of Lake Grove, a third-year student in RIT's College of Liberal Arts.
- Christopher Harley of Lake Grove, a second-year student in RIT's Kate Gleason College of Engineering.
- Nathaniel Rosengrant of Lake Ronkonkoma, a second-year student in RIT's Kate Gleason College of Engineering.
- Jennifer Riccardi of Holbrook, a second-year student in RIT's National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
- Brianne Yannotta of Lake Ronkonkoma, a fourth-year student in RIT's National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
RIT enrolls 17,500 full and part-time students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, and its cooperative education program is one of the oldest and largest in the nation, according to a release.