The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief complaint at Woodmont Village on March 11 at around 10 p.m. According to the complaint description, the complainant was being accosted by a violent client in building C.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on Hawkins Avenue on March 8 at around 5 p.m. According to the complaint description damage was done to a "Red Box" movie rental kiosk in front of a business at the location.
- Police responded to a burglary call on Cleveland Street on March 8 at around 10:45 a.m. According to the complaint description items were missing from a house at that location.
- Police were called for an aggravated harassment case on Fir Grove Road on March 8 at around 2 p.m. According to the complaint description the complainant was receiving harassing phone calls.
- Dino Perez, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Wyandanch on March 13 for 5th-degree criminal possession of marijuana, greater than 25 grams, and patronizing a prostitute.
- Ruben Molina Jr., of Lake Ronkonkoma was arrested in Brentwod on March 12 for aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and unlawful possession of marijuana.
- Nestor Lopez, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested on March 10 for 3rd-degree assault with intent to cause physical injury.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.