The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to an incident of criminal mischief on 1st Street in Holbrook on July 15 at 12:30 a.m. The complainant allegedly saw blood on a broken vehicle window.
- An incident of harrassment took place on Poulsen Street on July 15 at 4:30 p.m. According to the complaint, the victim received threatening phone calls from an unknown subject.
- Police responded to a domestic criminal mischief call on Smith Avenue, on July 8, between the complainant and the complainant's mother's intoxicated husband. Cops were called around 12:30 a.m.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Pearl Avenue in Holtsville on July 8 around 4 a.m. The criminal act was committed on a motor vehicle.
- An SUV was on fire in front of a house on Blue Point Road on July 8 at approximately 5:50 p.m. Police and fire responded to the criminal mischief call.
- Police responded to a harrassment call that a dog had attacked a victim on Avenue B on July 8. Police were told the victim was possibly bleeding when they arrived at approximately 10 p.m.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Cottage Drive in Farmingville on July 12. According to the complaint, the lock was cut on a detached garage around noon on that day.
- An incident of harrassment occurred on Horseblock Road on July 10 at approximately 1:30 p.m. The complainant was grabbed by a known assailant and pulled into a vehicle while being beaten.
- Police responded to a call of aggravated harrassment on July 8 involving a Swastika. According to the report, the complainant, on Berkshire Drive, alleged that their vehicle was vandalized with grafitti markings of the Nazi symbol while parked on Pinelawn Avenue.
- Police responded to an assault that took place on Railroad Avenue in Lake Ronkonkoma on July 15 at approximately 3 a.m. According to the report, the victim was a 50-year-old male, who suffered injuries from the fight.
- A burglary occurred on July 15 when someone apparently broke into a home on Pamlico Avenue by entering through a broken basement window. Police responded to the call around 7 p.m.
- An incident of harrassment occured on July 15 on Railroad Avenue when police say an intoxicated boyfriend struck the complainant, who lives in the woods just south of the response location.