The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a call for harassment on Main Street on November 24. Little else is reported about the complaint, which was registered at around 2:30 a.m.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief after a complainant said kids were vandalizing a laundromat on Broadway Avenue. The incident was logged on November 24 a little after 10:30 p.m.
- Police responded to a burglary on Lambeth Street on November 23 just before midnight. According to the report a beige 61 vintage sports care was stolen.
- Police answered a call for a grand larceny on the westbound Sunrise Service Road on November 23. Little else is reported about the incident, which came in at around 5:30 p.m.
- There were no arrests made for serious offenses in Holbrook this week.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on Adirondack Drive on November 24. Little else is reported about the incident, which was called in at around 8 a.m.
- Police responded to a grand larceny on North Ocean Avenue on November 19. According to the complaint a contractor stole five watches. The call came in at around 2:30 p.m.
- Police answered a call for a burglary on Mt. Rainier Drive on November 20. According to the call, the house was "found trashed" at around 8:30 a.m.
- Police responded to a call for aggravated harassment on Rosemont Avenue on November 17. Little else is reported about the incident, which was called in at 9:34 p.m.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.