The following information was culled from the Suffolk County Police Department’s automated reporting and arrest database.
- Police responded to a grand larceny call on August 9. According to police an unknown person removed all four wheels and tires from a 2013 Honda Accord outside of a residence on Deer Road. The call came in at around midnight.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on August 10. According to police an unknown person broke a window at the Clarion Hotel on Veterans Highway by unknown means.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief on August 10. According to police unknown persons slashed two passenger side tires of a 2012 Nissan Maxima outside of a residence on Warner Lane.
- Police responded to an aggravated harassment call on August 13 at around 4:12 p.m. According to police an unknown person called a resident on Barbara Drive claiming to be a representative of the IRS and demanding money. The person reportedly threatened to arrest her if she did not release money. The investigation is ongoing.
- Paula Ryan, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested on August 13 for 3rd-degree grand larceny. According to police Ryan allegedly stole money from Dart Convenience store, located on Middle Country Road in Centereach.