The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Morris Avenue on November 30 at approximately 6:30 p.m. According to the complaint, damage was done to a gray Honda that was parked in a commercial lot.
- There were no arrests for serious offenses in Holtsville this week.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Veterans Highway on December 8 at around 1 p.m. According to the report a vehicle was broken into and items were stolen from it.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on Parkway Boulevard on December 8. According to the complaint, at around noon, the caller's 33 year-old-daughter was "out of control" and busted her door down.
- Police responded to an aggravated harassment call on Railroad Avenue on December 7. According to the call, which came in at around 9 p.m., the complainant's ex-boyfriend was stalking her in his gray Honda CRV, and parked in the street outside her home.
- Police responded to a grand larceny on 5th Avenue on December 6 at approximately 3:30 p.m.
- Police answered a call for a burglary on Peter Road on December 6 at around 8:40 a.m. According to the complaint, the caller had just noticed his basement window had been pushed in.
- There were no arrests for serious offenses in Ronkonkoma this week.