The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to an incident of harassment on Cambridge Avenue on November 14 at approximately 5:30 p.m.
- An incident of criminal mischief took place on November 11 on Mark Drive. According to the complaint, the criminal mischief was done to car windows along the drive.
- Erin Nicosia, of Holbrook, was arrested on November 18 for DWI, with a previous DWI conviction within the last 10 years.
- Nicholas Berg, of Holbrook, was arrested on November 9 for 2nd degree burglary of a dwelling.
- Police responded to the grand larceny of a 1997 Honda Accord on Express Drive South on November 17. The call came in at around 12:30 a.m.
- Police resonded to a domestic harassment call on Rose Drive at around 4:00 p.m. on November 17.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Joan Street on November 14. According to the complaint, the caller's violent, intoxicated boyfriend was beating up on the caller's mother at around 8 p.m.
* criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.