The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a harassment call on Gaymor Lane on February 18 at around 9:15 a.m. According to the complaint description the complainant was a Korean woman who was using the department's language line service. She was reporting a dispute between her and her husband.
- Police answered a call for petit larceny on North Ocean Avenue on February 14 at around 4 p.m. According to the description, the culprit was an adult male, who was being detained at the business he was trying to shoplift from.
- An incident of harassment occurred on Glenwood Place on February 11 at around 12:30 p.m. No other details were provided in the complaint description.
- Carl Wilson of Farmingville was arrested on February 18 for multiple counts of criminal contempt, disobeying a court order.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.