The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a robbery that took place on Horseblock Road on September 24 at around 8:30 p.m. According to the report, the robber had a knife and made off with cash.
- Police answered a call for harassment after an ex-boyfriend assaulted a complainant on Overlook Drive on September 22 around midnight. The victim refused treatment at the scene.
- Police answered a call for arson on Woodycrest Drive on September 19 at around 4:40 a.m. According to the report a silver pickup truck was set ablaze.
- Police arrested Allison Weston, of Farmingville, on September 19 for multiple offenses, including aggravated unlicense operation of a motor vehicle, 7th-degree possession of a controlled substance and criminal possession of stolen property, 5th-degree.
- Police responded to a call for harassment on Muriel Street on September 23 at around 9:15 p.m. According to the report the dispute was between the complainant and her husband, both of whom were intoxicated.
- Police answered a call for aggravated harassment on Elizabeth Avenue on September 20 at around 6:30 p.m. According to the report, the complainant received threats from his brother.
- Police arrested William Kazmerski, of Holbrook, on September 20 for criminal obstruction of breathing after he allegedly put his hands around another man's neck and attempted to strangle him.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.