The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a grand larceny call on Waverly Avenue on February 23 at around 5:15 p.m. According to the complaint description items were stolen from the complainant's vehicle.
- Police answered a harassment call on Flintridge Drive on February 23 at around 1 a.m. According to the description the complainant was being harassed by a known subject who had committed a previous assault on the complainant with injury.
- Police answered a criminal mischief call in a parking lot on Railroad Avenue on February 19 at around 5:20 a.m. According to the complaint damage was done to a vehicle parked at the location.
- Police responded to a call for aggravated harassment on Washington Avenue on February 18 at around 9:30 p.m. According to the complaint description the complainant had been receiving threats from a person via text messaging and in person.
- There were no arrests for serious offenses in Holtsville this week.