The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police answered a call for harassment on Muriel Street on December 10 at around 5:30 p.m. According to the complaint it was a dispute between two neighbors.
- Police responded to a domestic harassment call on Union Avenue on December 9 at around 2 p.m. According to the complaint a man's wife had allegedly hit him.
- Police responded to a complaint of criminal mischief on Estelle Avenue on December 7 after a caller said her screens had been cut and handprints were on the frames. The call came in at around 4 p.m.
- An incident of criminal mischief involving a mailbox occurred on Grundy Avenue on December 8 shortly after midnight.
- Police responded to an aggravated harassment call on Pearl Street on December 8 at around 10 p.m. According to the complaint the caller had been receiving threatening text messages from another subject.
- Police answered a call for a burglary on Giller Avenue on December 7 at around 7 p.m. When police arrived, the caller was waiting outside of the home.
- Sheliza Baksh, of Holbrook was arrested on December 11 for 2nd degree menacing with a weapon.
- Jenna Fay, of Holbrook was arrested in East Patchogue on December 8 for 3rd degree criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell narcotics.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief, possibly a burglary call on December 11 on College Hills Drive at around 11:30 a.m. According to the complaint, a back door had been tampered with.
- Police answered a call for another burglary on December 11 on Alamo Drive at around 9:30 a.m. According to this complaint it was confirmed that someone had broken into a residence through the front door.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief/possible burglary on December 11 at around 9 a.m. on Beverly Court. A K-9 unit was dispatched to the incident location.
- Police responded to a burglary on Clover Avenue on December 10 at around 8:45 a.m. According to the complaint a house on that street had been broken into.
- Police answered a harassment call on Rosemont Avenue on December 9 at around 11:30 p.m. According to the call the complainant's ex-boyfriend was banging on the front door, making threats.
- Police responded to a burglary on Blue Point Road on December 7 at around 9 a.m. According to the report, the complainant was at work all day and came home to discover someone had broken in through the basement crawl space.
- Police answered a burglary call on Radburn Drive on December 7 at around 5 p.m. A white male was caught in the house by the complainant, according to the report.
- Hipolito Gonzales, of Farmingville was arrested on December 10 for acting in a manner that could injure a child younger than 17.
- John Rohan, of Farmingville was arrested on December 7 for 1st degree robbery while displaying a firearm.
- Ruben Rebelo, of Farmingville, was arrested on December 6 for 1st degree robbery while displaying a firearm.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.