The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- An incident of harassment occurred on Furrows Road on February 17 at 8:15 p.m. No other details were provided in the complaint description.
- Police responded to a harassment call at a business on the westbound Sunrise Service Road on February 16. According to the complaint description at around 2:45 p.m. a female subject assaulted an elderly man at the business' bottle redemption area.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred on Briarlane Way on February 15 at around 9:30 p.m. No other details were provided in the complaint description.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Cheril Drive on February 14 at around 5:30 p.m. According to the complaint description, the complainant's landlord "went after" him over four months of back rent.
- Police responded to a grand larceny call on Portion Road at around 4:45 p.m. According to the description, the complainant's wallet was stolen.
- Alicia Schneider of Holbrook was arrested in Patchogue on February 18 for acting in a manner that would cause injury to a minor.
- Noor Said of Holbrook was arrested in North Bellport on February 15 for second-degree harassment and criminal mischief with reckless damage to property of more than $250.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.