The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police answered a call for harassment on Fox Court on February 4 at around 11:30 a.m. According to the complaint description the incident involved a violent brother-in-law threatening to shoot the complainant.
- Police responded to a harassment call on Hollo Drive on February 4 at around 8:15 p.m. According to the call description, the complainant was involved in a dispute with an intoxicated boyfriend. The caller indicated they would wait outside for police.
- Police responded to a burglary on Center Street on February 4. According to the call the burglary had just been discovered at around 11:30 a.m.
- An incident of harassment occurred on Raft Avenue on February 1 at around 7 a.m. According to the call the complainant was being harassed over the phone.
- Police responded to a dispute between two people and a violent 72-year-old woman on Springmeadow Drive on January 30 at around 9:15 p.m. According to the call description the elderly woman bit the complainant and hit the complainant's daughter.
- There were no arrests for serious offenses in Holbrook this week.
- Police responded to an incident of criminal mischief to a Brookhaven Town vehicle on South Bicycle Path on February 1 at around 3:30 p.m. According to the complaint the vehicle's windows had been smashed.
- Police were called to Blue Point Road on January 29 for a criminal mischief complaint at around 1 a.m. According to the call description damage was done to a vehicle at some point during the night.
- Anthony Licausi, of Farmingville, was arrested in Nesconset on January 31 for 3rd-degree grand larceny and resisting arrest.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.