The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a harassment call on 4th Avenue on March 10 at around 9:30 p.m. According to the complaint description, the complainant's ex-wife had broken into the complainant's home and began throwing things at the complainant.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Cooke Avenue on March 10 at around 11:15 p.m. According to the complaint description, the complainant's 26-year-old daughter was intoxicated and behaving violently.
- Police responded to a reported assault on North Ocean Avenue on March 5 at around 7:30 a.m. According to the complaint description the caller reported seeing a man bleeding from his face while parked in his vehicle in a parking lot.
- Police responded to a burglary on Waverly Avenue on March 3 at around 3 p.m. According to the complaint the thief or thieves broke into the location and stole copper and boiler materials.
- Jessica Cleere, of Holtsville, was arrested in Medford on March 6 for 7th-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.