The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a grand larceny call on Broadway Avenue on February 25 at around 10 a.m. According to the complaint description the complainant's pocketbook was stolen from her vehicle while the vehicle was running.
- Police answered a criminal mischief complaint on Main Street on February 24 at around 2:45 a.m. According to the complaint the call came from the Heatherwood Apartments; the complainant witnessed the criminal mischief from inside a car with others.
- Police responded to a petit larceny call on Sunrise Highway on February 24 at around 4 p.m. According to the complaint description the suspect, a white male driving a red Ford Focus, was being held at the incident location by civilians.
- Police and ambulance were called to an assault on Main Street on February 23 at around 3:30 a.m. According to the complaint a man was knocked unconscious from the attack.
- John Peters, of Holbrook, was arrested on February 21 for violating terms of his registration as a sex offender. This was his first violation.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.