The following information was culled from the Suffolk County Police Department’s automated reporting and arrest database.
- A woman's purse was snatched from her hand while shopping at the King Kullen on Ronkonkoma Avenue in Lake Ronkonkoma on August 3. According to police the crime happened at around 11:45 a.m. when a white female with brown hair pulled back in a ponytail grabbed the complainant's purse and then fled eastbound on Division Street. The suspect was wearing baggy sweatpants and a black tank top at the time. No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing.
- Police responded to a grand larceny on August 2. According to police a complainant called 911 at around 10:45 a.m. claiming that he had placed a set of golf clubs beside a steel garbage bin at World's Gym on Hawkins Avenue and walked away. When he returned the clubs were missing. No arrests have been made.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on August 4 at around 3 p.m. According to police a mailbox was damaged at a residence on Collington Drive. No arrests have been made.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief on August 3 at around 11 p.m. According to police a mailbox was destroyed at a residence on Matice Place. No arrests have been made.
- Police answered a criminal mischief call on August 6 at around 7 a.m. Police say an unknown person entered an unlocked 1982 Chevy Monte Carlo that was parked at Cummings Diesel on Veteran's Highway in Ronkonkoma and damaged the steering column of the vehicle. No arrests were made.
- Nandin Muratagic and Mark Butler, both of Ronkonkoma, were arrested on August 6 for 1st-degree robbery, displaying a firearm. Sachem Patch reported on this incident yesterday.