The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- An incident of harassment took place on Howard Street at around 10 p.m. on September 28. According to the complaint the caller was dealing with his violent wife, and was concerned because the home had guns locked up in the house.
- Police responded to another call for harassment, this time on September 27 on Pindale Avenue. The call came in at around 2 a.m.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief to a business on Portion Road on September 25. According to the complaint the subjects were circling an unnamed bar/restaurant at around 10:40 p.m.
- Joseph Petrone Jr., of Farmingville, was arrested in Selden on September 28 for escaping from jail custody, a class A/B felony.
- Police responded to a burglary on Holbrook Road shortly before 1 a.m. on September 27. According to the complaint, the caller witnessed people taking things from the rear of the house.
- Police answered a harassment complaint at Broadway Avenue after a caller claimed a 16-year-old tenant in the same complex shoved her 9-year-old son. The call came in on September 26 at 5:30 p.m.
- William Lambertson Jr., from Holbrook, was arrested on September 27 for 3rd-degree burglary; illegal entry.
- Sean Hyland Jr., from Holbrook, was arrested on September 27 for 3rd-degree burglary; illegal entry.
- Patrick Tota Jr., From Holbrook was arrested on September 27 for criminal obstruction of breathing.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.