The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to an incident of criminal mischief on Morris Avenue on November 30 at around 6:30 p.m. According to the complaint damage was done to a gray Honda parked in a parking lot.
- Police answered a call for harassment on November 29 at around 6:15 p.m. when according to the complaint, a driver was followed by another subject all the way home on Fisk Avenue.
- Police responded to a call for harassment on Waverly Avenue on November 28. According to the complaint the caller had been jumped by a known female subject at around 10:30 p.m.
- There were no arrests for serious offenses in Holtsville this week.
- Police responded to an incident of criminal mischief on December 1 at around 3 a.m. According to the complaint, bald, white male in a white shirt broke a window on Portion Road.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on Juniper Avenue on November 30. According to the complaint a vehicle was struck with an arrow at some unknown time. The police answered the call at around 6 p.m.
- Police resonded to a complaint about a violent, intoxicated boyfriend causing criminal mischief on Creighton Avenue on December 1 at around 7 p.m.
- On December 1, police resonded to a harassment call on West 2nd Street after a tenant called cops on the landlord. The call came in at around 7 p.m.
- An incident of assault took place on December 1 at Cenacle Road at around 8:15 p.m. According to the 55-year-old female complainant, she was punched in the face by a younger female.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Walnut Avenue after a complainant claimed that a taxi driver had punched another man in the face, knocking him unconscious. The call came in on December 1 at around 10 p.m.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on November 30 on Warren Avenue. According to the report, a man was hitting a woman and then proceeded to pull his pants down. The call came in at around 11 a.m.
- John Kreischer, of Ronkonkoma was arrested in Patchogue on November 28 for 3rd degree grand larceny.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.