The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- A burglary took place on Holbrook Road on January 7 at around 4:30 p.m. According to the complaint, the victim may have known who committed the burglary and was waiting outside for police to arrive.
- Police responded to a burglary on Geery Avenue on January 4 at around midnight. The caller said the burglars broke in through a back window and opened the back door.
- A resident on Inverness Road also reported a burglary on New Year's Eve, which was discovered when the complainant came home from work at around 3:30 p.m.
- Michale Jijon, of Holbrook, was arrested in Selden on January 7 for 2nd degree buglary of a dwelling.
- Lauren Dagostino, of Holbrook was arrested on January 2 for criminal sale of a controlled substance and other narcotics possession charges.
- Thomas Gair, Jr. of Holbrook was arrested on January 2 for 2nd degree menacing with a weapon.
- Police were called when an employee of the Tiki Hookah Lounge on Portion Road was reportedly punched on January 3. The call came in at around 12:30 a.m.
- Police responded to a harassment call on Hospital Road on January 1 at around 4:00 a.m. According to the complaint a victim was assaulted at an establishment there.
- Police came to a woman's aid after she was reportedly beaten up by her boyfriend on Glenwood Place on January 1. The call came in at around 5 a.m.
- Michael Quinn, of Farmingville, was arrested in Selden on January 4 for multiple counts of 2nd degree burglary of a dwelling.
- Heather Moy, of Farmingville, was arrested in Patchogue on January 4 for 3rd degree assault with intent to cause physical injury.
- Anthony Montana, of Farmingville, was arrested in Medford on January 2 for 2nd degree menacing with a weapon and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.