The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a harassment call on Jay Street on December 12 at around 3:30 p.m. According to the complaint a dispute arose between the complainant and his ex-sister-in-law.
- Police answered a harassment call on Muriel Street on December 10 at around 5:30 p.m. According to the call, it involved an ongoing dispute with the caller's neighbor.
- There were no arrests for serious offenses in Holbrook this week.
- Police responded to a grand larceny on Woodbury Road on December 16. According to the call, which came in at around 10:45 a.m., criminal mischief was done to a vehicle at the location.
- Police responded to a residence on College Road on December 12 after a caller said two people had attempted to break into the home through a basement window. The call came in at around 11 a.m.
- Anthony Bradice, of Farmingville, was arrested in Selden on December 12 for 7th degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and petit larceny.
- Janin Penman, of Farmingville, was arrested in Selden on December 12 for 2nd degree burglary of a dwelling.
- Troy Manke, of Farmingville, was arrested in Lake Grove on December 12 for multiple drug possession charges, unlawful use of a controlled substance and loitering.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.