The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on October 1 on Furrows Road after a caller said damage was done to a Chrysler Sebring shortly before midnight.
- Police answered a call for grand larceny on Morris Avenue on October 2. According to the report a subject who had stolen a credit card was in this place of business at around 12:30 p.m.
- David Cunningham, of Holtsville, was arrested in Farmingville on October 7 for fourth-degree criminal possession of a firearm.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on Wichers Road on October 6 at around 11 a.m. According to the complaint the suspects were three teenagers, 15-16 years old, all on bikes.
- Police responded to a call for grand larceny on Kirby Drive on October 5 at around 10 p.m.
- Police responded to a robbery of the BP Gas Station on Pond Road just before 1 a.m. on October 5.
- An incident of harassment allegedly took place on Shelter Road on October 4 at around 1 a.m. According to the complaint a violent husband left the scene of the incident in a silver Nissan Altima.
- Police responded to another robbery on October 3, this time of a business on Ronkonkoma Avenue at around 2 a.m. According to the complaint the robber was wearing a mask and made off with an undisclosed amount of money.
- Cory Damato, of Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested on October 5 for first-degree robbery with a firearm.
- Ricardo Guillaume, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested on October 5 for multiple counts of first-degree robbery with a firearm.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.