- Police responded to an incident of identity theft on July 29. According to police a resident on Harding Road called 911 to report that an unknown person managed to ascertain their debit card number and purchase gift cards with it.
- Police answered a call for burglary on July 27. According to police a residence on Ocean Avenue was broken into by unknown persons who stole copper piping and baseboard piping. The home's water heater was also stolen.
- Police responded to a grand larceny call on July 27. Police say a resident on Ocean Avenue called 911 at around 5:30 p.m. to report that their 1993 Lincoln was stolen.
- Police responded to a violent dispute on July 26. According to police a 911 call was made from Forest Street at around 11 p.m. after the complainant tried to break up a physical fight between two people. The complainant was injured during the tussle and transported himself to an area hospital where he was treated. No arrests were made and the investigation is ongoing.
- Shawn Nikodem, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested on July 27 for escape, possession of a hypodermic instrument and other charges stemming from an incident in Holbrook Patch reported on earlier.