The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a harassment call on Calvert Avenue on March 24 at around 2:30 p.m. According to the complaint description the complainant was doubled over and in need of rescue at the location.
- Police answered a call for aggravated harassment on Central Islip Boulevard on March 23 at around 12:30 a.m. According to the complaint description the complainant's ex-husband was making threats over the phone.
- Police answered a harassment call on March 23 on Newton Boulevard at around 3 p.m. According to the description the complainant's 25-year-old brother was being abusive to the family and making threats.
- Police answered a domestic dispute between a husband and wife on March 23 on 3rd Street at around 7 p.m. According to the complaint the husband was hitting his wife.
- Police responded to another harassment call on March 23 on Foster Road at around 7:30 p.m. According to the call the complainant's intoxicated roomate was making threats and looking for a hammer.
- Police answered a harassment call on March 21 on 1st Street at around 3:45 p.m. According to the complaint description the complainant's violent 16-year-old son was harassing her and was armed with a BB gun.
- Michael Pfeifer, of Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Holbrook on March 27 for 3rd-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, and 7th-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Kellyann Plate, of Ronkonkoma was arrested on March 24 for 2nd-degree harassment and resisting arrest.
- James Apostolakis, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested on March 23 for 3rd-degree grand larceny.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.