The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a harassment call on Cheril Drive on March 31 at around 12:49 p.m. According to the complaint description the complainant's boyfriend was in a confrontation with their tenant at the location.
- Police answered a criminal mischief complaint on Greenbelt Parkway West on March 29 at around 9 p.m. According to the complaint, someone had allegedly thrown a bag full of ice through the back windshield of an automobile, shattering it.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Singingwood Drive on March 29 at around 7:30 p.m. According to the complaint damage was done to a mailbox at the location.
- Police were called to a criminal mischief call on Somerset Drive on March 29 at around 10 p.m. According to the complaint damage was done to the complainant's truck.
- Police answered a harassment call on Grundy Avenue at around 5:30 p.m. According to the call description there was a physical confrontation between a husband and wife. The husband ran out of the house before police arrived.
- Police responded to a dispute between a father and his 15-year-old son on Terry Boulevard on March 27 at around 10:30 p.m. According to the complaint description, the son is on depression medication.
- Police answered a call for harassment on March 27 at the intersection of Grundy and Twinbark at around 4:40 p.m. According to the complaint description the complainant's neighbor damaged the complainant's mirror and shoved the complainant.
- Gerald Stoessel II, of Holbrook, was arrested in Brookhaven on March 30 for 3rd-degree assault with intent to cause physical injury and 3rd-degree menacing.
- Ambrosio Merlos, of Holbrook was arrested in Coram on March 28 for DWI. Merlos has two prior DWI convictions within the last 10 years.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.