The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police respponded to a bizarre burglary call on Woodhull Drive on December 16 at around 3 a.m. According to the complaint from a boyfriend, his girlfriend had punched a hole in a window during the attempt. The complainant stated that his girlfriend's hand was bleeding.
- Police rushed to a burglary call on Huckleberry Lane on December 15. According to the complaint the perpetrator came in through the front door. The call came in at 2:20 p.m.
- Police reponded to a criminal mischief call on Ridgewood Avenue on December 14. According to the complaint, damage was done to a fence on the street at around 10 p.m.
- There were no arrests for serious offense in Holtsville this week.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Motor Parkway on December 16 at around 6:40 p.m. According to the report a husband and wife were assaulted during the incident.
- Police responded to the grand larceny of a silver Mercedes Benz that had been parked on Express Drive South on December 15. The Benz was a 2007 model, and the call came in at around 3:30 p.m.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Remington Avenue on December 13 at around 5 p.m. The mischief may have been an attempted burglary, according to the complaint because damage had been done to a window at the location.
- Police responded to harassment call on Johnson Avenue on December 14. According to the complaint the caller's mother had been assaulted at the location at around 2:15 p.m.
- There were no arrests for serious offenses in Ronkonkoma this week.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.