The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a harassment call on March 29 on Middle Country Road at around 1 p.m. No other information is provided in the complaint description.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on Masonic Avenue on March 26 at around 9 p.m. According to the complaint description, damage was done to a fence on the property.
- Police responded to another criminal mischief call also on March 26 on Laurel Lane at around 3 p.m. According to the complaint description the damage was done to a mailbox at the location.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute between a boyfriend and girlfriend on Country Greens Drive on March 26 at around 8:40 p.m. No other information was provided in the complaint description.
- Natalie Leontiev, of Holtsville, was arrested on March 29 for DWI stemming from a motor vehicle accident in Patchogue.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.