The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a burglary on Highland Place at midnight on September 1. According to the report a diamond ring, and iPod and a Playstation were stolen.
- Police answered a call for grand larceny on South Bicycle Path on September 2 after a pocketbook was stolen at around 10:00 p.m.
- An assault took place on Middle Country Road August 30. Police responded to the scene at 11:30 p.m.
- Police responded to a drive-thru business on North Ocean Avenue after the complainant said a man in a red pickup truck was harassing them at the window. The call came in at 2:15 a.m. on August 30.
- Police responded to a burglary on Knollcrest Avenue on August 30 at 4:41 a.m.
- An incident of criminal mischief was done to a mailbox on Mollie Drive on August 31 at approximately 11:30 p.m.
- A police car's tires were slashed in the parking lot of the IHOP on Portion Road on September 1. The complaint was called in at 8:30 p.m.
- Police answered a call for a burglary on Smith Avenue on September 1 at 7:00 a.m. According to the report the complainant was waiting outside, for fear that the burglar was still in the residence.
- Police responded to a grand larceny call on August 30 shortly after midnight. According to the report, boxes of materials were taken from a business on Andrea Road.
- Another grand larceny occurred on Terry Road on the same night around 12:30 a.m. In this case, valuables were stolen from a vehicle.
- Police resonded to a burglary on Nimbus Road on August 30 at 1:45 p.m. The complainant was inside the house, but the burglars were gone.
- A woman on Roberts Street called police on her 16-year-old son, claiming he was violently harassing her. The call came to police around 6:00 p.m. on August 30.
- Police responded to a call for grand larceny after a wallet was stolen from a vehicle on Brook Run Drive shortly after midnight on August 31.
- An incident of harassment took place on Wrana Drive on August 30 around 1:00 a.m. According to the report, the complainant's ex-boyfriend shoved the complainant, who refused medical assistance at the scene.
- Police were sent on the tail of a hot lead after a burglary was reported within 90 minutes of the incident. According to the report a computer was stolen on Jamaica Avenue on August 28 at around 10:00 a.m.
- Police answered a call for aggravated harassment, which occurred on September 2 on Portion Road at around 12:30 p.m.
- A dispute with an ex-employee got physical and police were called to a business on Hawkins Avenue on September 1 at around 10:30 a.m. According to the report, the complainant was struck by the ex-employee.
- Police responded to a harassment call on Beachview Lane on August 31 at around 10:30 a.m. According to the report, the complainant was assaulted by their mother and wanted the mother removed from the home.
- A vehicle was tagged with swastikas on Seawanhaka Drive in the early morning hours of August 31. Police responded to the aggravated harassment call at around 4:30 a.m.
- Police went looking for two white youths who were accused of criminal mischief on 13th Avenue on August 31. According to the complaint, the youths, one of which was wearing a white T-shirt, fled on bicycles.
- Police answered a harassment call about a violent husband on Garden Street. The incident took place on August 31 around 11:30 p.m., and the complainant refused medical treatment after being assaulted by the husband.
- Damage was done to some equipment on Cherokee Street on August 29 at around 12:45 a.m.
- Police responded to a burglary call on Mannes Street on August 28. According to the report the would-be burglars attempted to enter the home at around 2:00 a.m. through the screen in the back of the house.