The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- An incident of grand larceny took place on Ballad Street on July 6 at 12:00 p.m. According to the report it was a theft of furniture by the residence's proper tenants.
- Police responded to a burglary of an air conditioning and some copper pipes on Greenbelt Parkway West on July 5 shortly after midnight.
- A man tried to break into a home on Smith Avenue at 10:00 p.m. on July 5. The complainant heard the person breaking in and called 911.
- And incident of harrassment occurred on Parkside Street on July 4 at 10:46 p.m. According to police a caller heard yelling and screaming coming from a home on Opal Street, across the way.
- Police responded to an incident of harrassment on Waverly Avenue at 12:30 a.m. on July 6. According to the incident description it was an altercation between two girls, one of whom was alleged to have been intoxicated.
- On July 6 at 10:42 p.m. police responded to a harrassment complaint on Waverly Avenue. A woman claimed to have been shoved by her ex-husband.
- An incident of criminal mischief took place on Long Island Avenue on July 4 at 5:44 p.m. Police responded to a complaint that a girlfriend was breaking windows.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred on July 4 at 8:00 p.m. A house and screen door on Blue Point Road was damaged.
- Police responded to a call that a highly intoxicated female had stumbled out of the woods on the bike path of the Brookhaven Amphitheater at 12:35 a.m. on July 5.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
- A number of mailboxes were destroyed along Pine Avenue on July 6 around 1:00 a.m.
- Police responded to an assault on July 5 after a complainant reported that their son's friend was attacked by known persons on Patchogue Holbrook Road at 12:13 a.m.
- A grand larceny occured on July 4 at 2:00 p.m. on Ronkonkoma Avenue.
- Police responded to an assault committed by three known male attackers on Joan Street on July 4 at 9:00 p.m.
- On July 5 police responded to a harrassment call from a store manager who claimed a customer made threats. The incident took place on Louis Kossuth Avenue at 9:00 a.m.