The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Clarkson Drive on March 4 at around 6:30 a.m. Not much is detailed in the complaint description, which was called in by a grandmother and her 16-year-old grandson.
- Police responded a harassment call on N. Morris Avenue on March 3 at around 3:30 a.m. According to the complaint description the complainant's father was beating the complainant's mother and was in possession of a hand gun.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on North Ocean Avenue on March 1 at around 4 p.m. According to the complaint, a group of youths were throwing cinderblocks.
- Police answered a criminal mischief call on Rosemont Avenue on February 27 at around 9:30 p.m. According to the complaint the criminal mischief was done to a mailbox.
- Another mailbox was stolen on Adirondack Drive on February 27, according to police. The criminal mischief call was answered by police at around 1 p.m.
- Miguel Martinez, of Farmingville, was arrested in Centerport on March 4 for aggravated DWI, one prior arrest for the same offense.
- Carl Washington, of Farmingville was arrested on February 27 for criminal possession of marijuana greater than 25 grams, and parole violation.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.