The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police reponded to grand larceny call on Pond Road on April 9 at around 10:30 a.m. According to the complaint description tools and copper was stolen by an unknown person or persons.
- Police responded to a grand larceny on Union Avenue on April 5 at 11 a.m. According to the complaint a wallet was stolen at the location.
- Police answered a call for assault on Ontario Street on April 9 at around 7 p.m. According to the description the assault was perpetrated by five males who fled in a gold vehicle in an unknown direction.
- Police rushed to an armed robbery call at the BP gas station on Rosevale Avenue on April 8 at around 1:30 a.m. According to police a white male in his 20s, 5'10"-6' in height produced a handgun and demanded cash from the clerk. The clerk complied and the suspect fled on foot. Police and a K-9 Unit were called in to search for the suspect. The investigation is continuing.
- Police took a criminal mischief complaint on April 8 at around 2 p.m. According to police a woman was in her 2002 Buick waiting at a light on Smith Street near Sachem North High School when an unknown subject punched and destroyed her driver's side mirror.
- Police answered a harassment call on Hawkins Avenue on April 8 at around 3:30 p.m. According to police a man was grabbed by two white males, pushed to the ground and punched. The assailants fled on foot.
- Police answered an assault complaint on Rose Drive on April 8 at around 6:15 p.m. According to the complaint description a 32-year-old complainant said his neighbor assaulted him. His nose was bleeding, according to the complaint.
- Police resonded to a grand larceny call on Union Avenue on April 7 at around 5:15 p.m. According to the complainant, items were stolen from his vehicle at the location.
- David Mussenden, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested on April 8 for 3rd-degree assault with intent to cause physical injury.
- Patrick Ketcham, of Ronkonkoma was arrested in Holbrook on April 6 for 3rd-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, 125 miligrams of a hallucinogen.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.