The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- An incident of grand larceny took place on John Drive on July 24 at 4:30 a.m. According to the report the complainant and his girlfriend were accosted by a known subject while in the woods in Farmingville.
- Police responded to an incident of aggravated harrassment on July 28 at approximately 5 p.m. According to the report, the complainant, who lives on Cheril Drive, had been getting repeated calls to the cell phone from an unknown male suspect.
- Police answered a call for a home burglary on Atwell Street on July 25 at 5:15 p.m. The report indicated that the perpetrator entered through the basement door of the home.
- An incident of assault occured on North Ash Drive on July 25 at approximately 12:45 a.m., when the complainant was sent to the hospital for a BB gun shot wound.
- Police responded to a call of harrassment on Center Street on July 25 involving two neighors who were both in their respective homes when police arrived. The incident took place at 6:15 p.m.
- An incident of harrassment took place on Glen Summer Road on July 25 at approximately 6:55 p.m. According to police, the complainant reported that her ex-husband had threatened to kill her.
- A vinyl fence was kicked in on Coates Avenue on July 24. Police responded to the criminal mischief call shortly after midnight.
- Police responded to a call for aggravated harrassment on Greenbelt Avenue in Holtsville on July 28 at 7:47 p.m. According to the report, the complainant had been receiving "violent" text messages from a drunk suspect.
- Police answered a call of criminal mischief committed to a car's windshield and side windows on Fisk Road on July 23 at 5 p.m.
- Police responded to the D19 Sports Bar on Hawkins Avenue on July 28 after receiving a call that a male patron was assaulted there. The incident took place at 1:40 a.m.
- Police answered a harrassment call on Garrity Avenue on July 28 after the complainant said her husband had punched the car windows. The incident took place at 7 p.m.
- On July 27 police answered a call for assault on Ontario Drive at 12:40 a.m. According to the report, the victim was waiting in a silver Sienna when police arrived.
- A burglary took place on Victory Drive on July 26 at approximately 8 p.m. The report indicates that the complainant arrived home from work and noticed their room had been broken into.
- Police responded to an argument between a brother and sister over the alleged abuse of their elderly mother on 1st Avenue on July 23 at 11 a.m.