The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to an alleged burglary on Falcon Court on October 4 at around 8:30 p.m. When police arrived the complainant was waiting outside of the home.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on Lidge Drive on October 2. According to the complainant, a construction worker, damage had been done to some new homes being built in the development. The call came in at around 5 p.m.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief to some vehicles parked near South Bicycle Path on October 1 at around 8 a.m.
- Police responded to a call for aggravated harassment at a business located on Horseblock Road on September 30. According to the complaint a customer was making threats at the business at around 8 p.m.
- Police responded to an alleged armed robbery of the Mobil Gas Station on Portion Road on September 30. According to the report, the caller exclaimed: 'They robbed the place with a pistol' at around 1 a.m.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Muriel Street on October 7. According to the report a dispute erupted between the complainant and the caller's ex-fiance shortly after midnight.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Muriel Street on October 4. According to the complaint, damage was done to a vehicle at around 2 a.m.
- Police responded to a call for grand larceny after a female complainant said her wallet was stolen on Main Street on October 2. According to the caller, the suspect was male. The call came in around 10 p.m.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Lillian Boulevard on October 2, after the complainant said someone was banging on their door at around 9 a.m. The caller managed to get the suspect's license plate and report it to police.
- Richard Scavuzzo Jr., of Holbrook was arrested in Holtsville on October 4 for multiple charges, including criminal contempt, loitering and acting in a manner that could cause injury to a child under 17.
- Monica Canone, of Holbrook, was arrested in Bayport on October 5 for first-degree operating a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.