The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a call for harassment on January 5 on Waverly Avenue. According to the complaint, the caller said his girlfriend had assaulted him and was now fleeing on foot. The incident took place at around 1:30 p.m.
- Police answered a harassment call on Woodside Avenue on January 4. According to the entry the landlord of a female tenant called police on her intoxicated husband who was angry. The call came in at around 5:15 a.m.
- Police responded to a burglary on Barretts Avenue on January 4 at around 3:50 p.m. According to the complaint, the caller entered the downstairs apartment and heard someone running out.
- An incident of criminal mischief took place on 4th Avenue that involved damaged property. According to the complaint, which was filed on January 4 at around 6:30 p.m., the incident had taken place the night before.
- Police responded to a harassment call on Hempstead Street shortly after midnight on January 1. According to the caller, the complainant's father, an ex-cop, was intoxicated and hitting the complainant's mother.
- Erika Venegas, of Holtsville, was arrested in Patchogue on December 27 for criminal possession of a hypodermic instrument and for criminal possession of a weapon, 4th degree.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Patchogue-Holbrook Road on January 6 at around 2:30 a.m. A neighbor called police after hearing windows being smashed.
- Police answered a call for aggravated harassment on Tall Pines Drive on January 5 at around 2:40 a.m. According to the complaint a known subject kept harassing the complainant over the phone.
- Police responded to a call for harassment on Johnson Avenue on January 4 at around 5:30 p.m. According to the caller, her intoxicated sister was hitting their mother. The mother refused treatment.
- A burglary took place on Calvert Avenue on January 4. The burglary was discovered at around 7:45 a.m.
- It was not so pleasant on Pleasure Avenue on January 3. According to two reports, police arrived twice for incidents of harassment; the first involving a man's violent, intoxicated, possibly drug-influenced wife; the other a couple hours later involved a 36 year-old male subject screaming and threatening the complainant. The calls occurred between 4 and 7 a.m.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Valley Drive on January 3 at around 2:50 p.m. According to the caller he was being beaten by his uncle.
- Adelino Santiago, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested on January 2 for aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, criminal possession of marijuana and criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Jeremy Santiago (no relation confirmed), of Ronkonkoma was arrested in Deer Park on December 31 for 3rd degree burglary, illegal entry with intent and criminal trespass.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.