The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to an incident between a father and his 21-year-old son on Sycamore Avenue on October 14 at around 3:30 p.m. According to the harassment complaint, the son might have been under the influence of drugs.
- Police answered a call for grand larceny on Wendy Drive on October 11. According to the complaint the theft occured within a few hours of the call, which came in at 6:30 p.m.
- Police responded to a call for criminal mischief to a vehicle on Bicycle Court on October 9 at around 6 a.m.
- Police answered a harassment call on Abner Drive on October 9 at around 4:30 p.m. According to the complaint a 47-year-old father was "hitting everyone in the house."
- Police responded to a burglary on Greenwich Court on October 14 at around 3:30 a.m. According to the complaint the burglars entered the home through a sliding glass door in the basement.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief to a garage door and a vehicle on Holbrook Road on October 13. The call came in at around 3 a.m.
- Police responded to a complaint of harassment on Grundy Avenue at around 9 a.m. on October 13. According to the complaint the suspects were in front of the house in a white Hyundai Santa Fe.
- Police responded to an altercation on Avis Drive between an ex-husband and another man who was reportedly there to pick up the ex-husband's son. In the harassment complaint, which came in on October 13 at around 12:30 p.m., the ex-husband pushed the complainant.
- Police responded to the theft of an 8-by-5 trailer on Grundy Avenue on October 9. The grand larceny call came in at around 3 p.m.
- Matthew Kelly, of Holbrook, was arrested in Hauppauge on October 12 for grand larceny after he allegedly stole electric supplies and wire from Schwing Electrical Supply in Nesconset.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.