The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- An incident of criminal mischief took place on Canary Place in Farmingville at 2:30 p.m. on August 9.
- Police responded to a call for harassment on Brentwood Avenue and broke up a dispute between the complainant's sister and his ex-girlfriend. The incident took place on August 9 at 9:05 p.m.
- Police answered a call for aggravated harassment on Overlook Drive after the complainant reported that a teenage girl left a threatening note. The call came on August 7 at 8:30 a.m.
- Police responded to an assault on Grundy Avenue in Holbrook on August 10 at 1:00 a.m.
- Multiple incidents of harassment took place on Long Island Avenue on August 12 between 7 and 7:30 p.m.
- An incident of harassment took place on Elin Street on August 11 at 6:00 p.m.
- Police reponded to a call for a stolen landscaper trailer on Church Street. The grand larceny call took place on August 9 at 8:00 p.m.
- On August 10 at 7:00 p.m. police reponded to a call of harassment after the complainant reported another female was trying to hit her on Avis Drive in Holbrook.
- Police responded to a call of harassment on Waverly Avenue in Holtsville on August 12 at 8:00 p.m.
- A resident on Second Avenue called police on a neighbor, claiming the neighbor was making threats. Police reponded to the call on August 11 at 2:40 p.m.
- Police responded to a burglary on Morris Avenue on August 9 at 2:00 p.m., when the resident first discovered the crime.
- On August 8 police responded to a criminal mischief call after the caller complained of damage done to a vehicle on Broadway. The call came in at 12:30 a.m.
- Police responded to a harassment call on Hawkins Avenue in Ronkonkoma on August 12 at 3:45 a.m.
- An incident of criminal mischief on Rose Drive occurred, involving an intoxicated and violent subject and the complainant. The call came on August 12 at 10:50 p.m.
- Police reported an incident of aggravated harassment involving a swastika on Orienta Avenue on August 10 at 9 p.m. Detectives have been assigned to the case.
- Police answered a call for petit larceny on Ronkonkoma Avenue on August 10 at 5:00 p.m.
- A resident on Pond Road reported a burglary after discovering that a window had been broken in the bedroom. The call came on August 8 around midnight.
- An incident of criminal mischief took place on Peconic Avenue on August 7 at 3:10 a.m. The complainant reported that a window had been broken by an unknown subject.