The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police answered a call for aggravated harassment on Sheila Court on October 21. According to the caller, a known male subject was threatening the complainant over the phone and on Twitter at around midnight.
- Police responded to a burglary on Aster Avenue on October 17 at around 10:30 a.m. According to the complaint it was unknown at the time what was missing, but a shovel had apparently been used to smash open the door.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Avenue C on October 22 at around 3:30 p.m. According to the description the caller had a difficult time breathing during the call. Rescue was sent along with police.
- A 22-year-old man was sent to the ER after being assaulted on Ocean Avenue on October 20. Police were notified at around 10:30 p.m.
- Police responded to a call for criminal mischief on Lake Promenade Road on October 21. According to the caller damage was done to a vehicle. The caller claimed it had something to do with the Latin Kings street gang. The call came in at around 10:45 p.m.
- Police responded to a domestic harassment call on Richmond Boulevard on October 19 at around 9:30 a.m. According to the call it was a dispute among a daughter and her parents.
- On October 19 police also responded to an aggravated harassment call on Mumford Place at around 5 p.m. According to the complaint the harassment was being done through the phone.
- Heather O'Donnell, of Ronkonkoma was arrested on October 22 for criminal possession of stolen property, fifth degree.
- Timonth Marz, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested in North Patchogue on October 21 for assult and recklessly causing physical injury.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.