The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a call for harassment after a complainant on Storm Drive said her 11-year-old son was assaulted on September 28 at around 2:40 p.m.
- Police responded to a call for harassment on September 25 at around 5:00 p.m. on Lorenzo Drive. According to the call the complainant was assaulted by a co-worker.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Veterans Memorial Highway on October 1 when a woman claimed her husband hit her in the head. The call came in around 8:00 p.m.
- Police responded to an assault on Junior Drive on September 30. The caller complained that her violent daughter was intoxicated and committed the assault at around 4:30 a.m.
- Police responded to a home on Rosevale Avenue for harassment after a call came in that a known male subject was in front of the house threatening to kill the occupants. The incident took place on September 30 at approximately 4:30 p.m.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief after it was reported that a female was screaming from an abandoned house on 1st Avenue on September 28 at around 6:50 a.m.
- Also on 1st Avenue, Police responded to a call for aggravated harassment on September 28 at around 10 p.m. According to the caller, a known male subject was harassing the caller through text messages and cell phone calls.
- Michelle Jamsky, of Ronkonkoma was arrested on September 30 for assault with criminal negligence that caused injury with a weapon.
- Sean Ennis, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Selden on September 30 for grand larceny, 3rd-degree.
- Alexander Gentile, of Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Port Jefferson Station on September 28 for criminal possession of stolen property.
* A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.