The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Woodycrest Drive on February 7 at around 5:45 p.m. According to the complaint description a woman was in a dispute with an unknown subject, and there was an attempt to damage property during the confrontation.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call after they were notified that a vehicle was traveling the wrong way on the Long Islane Expressway service road. The incident took place on February 4 on the south service road at around 10:15 p.m.
- There were no arrests for serious offenses in Holtsville this week.
- Police responded to a dispute between a landlord and his tenant on Ocean Avenue on February 12 at around 5 p.m. According to the complaint description, the landlord was struck by his tenant and was now having difficulty breathing.
- Police answered a harassment call on Peconic Street on February 12 at around 6 p.m. According to the complaint, a 15-year-old was smoking pot in the apartment and struck the complainant.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Lakeland Avenue on February 8 at around 6:20 p.m. According to the complaint description the mischief may have been an attempted break-in.
- Brian Nichols, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Medford on February 7 for criminal possession of a controlled substance: narcotics with intent to sell, and 3rd-degree grand larceny.
- Kristen Lucadamo, of Ronkonkoma was arrested in Brentwood on February 6 for multiple drug possession charges, criminal possession of a hypodermic instrument, loitering, and unlawful use of a controlled substance.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.