The following incidents and arrests were culled from the Suffolk County Police Department's media page.
- Police responded to a harassment call on March 20 on Calvert Avenue at around 3:30 a.m. According to the complaint description, the complainant was attacked by his violent adult brother.
- Police answered a call for criminal mischief on Comac Street on March 20 at around 7:30 a.m. According to the complaint description, a vehicle was vandalized at the location.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on March 19 on Maple Street at around 12:30 a.m. According to the complaint damage was done to a vehicle at the location.
- Police answered a harassment call on Dorchester Road on March 19 at around 11:50 a.m. According to the complaint, the complainant's bipolar brother attacked their mother. The mother refused medical treatment.
- Police answered a grand larceny call on Portion Road on March 18 at around 5 p.m. According to the complaint description a pocketbook that contained credit cards was either lost or stolen.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief call on Pond Road on March 18 at around 2 a.m. According to the description the complainant and his wife heard a noise outside. Complainants informed police there was a shotgun on the premises.
- Police were called to an aggravated harassment claim on Harrison Court on March 18 at around 8:45 a.m. According to the complaint the incident happened in a construction lot where a home is currently being constructed on the street.
- Police were informed of a phone scam by a resident on Portion Road on March 18 at around 3:40 p.m. According to the complainant a man told her over the phone that her son had been involved in a car accident and was being held in captivity and beaten until she sent cash to his captors. The complainant first confirmed that her son was safe and then called police to notify them of the attempted scam.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.