The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police reponded to a call from a complainant at the 7-11 on Horseblock Road, who said he was harassed and stabbed in the arm. The incident took place at around 10:30 p.m. on August 24.
- A tenant was assaulted on Canary Place on August 25 at around 6 p.m. According to the report the tenant was hit in the face and was bleeding.
- An incident of criminal mischief took place on Pineaire Avenue on August 21 at 12:19 p.m.
- Police responded to a complaint of aggravated harassment on August 20 on Oakcrest Avenue. According to the report the complainant was attacked by two known females at around 1 a.m.
- An irate male customer attacked a female employee at a business on the westbound Sunrise Service Road in Holbrook on August 24. The incident took place at around 5:30 p.m.
- An incident of criminal mischief involving a mailbox occurred on Lindsey Place on August 23 at approximately 6:30 a.m.
- Police responded to a call for criminal mischief after a complainant discovered a tire had been slashed on a vehicle on Grundy Avenue on August 20. The call came in around 7 p.m.
- Police responded to a call for harassment on August 20 at around 9:30 a.m. According to the report the complainant was assaulted near the Sunrise Highway by a suspect in a white Nissan Altima, who fled the scene.
- Police rushed to Cooke Avenue to handle a harassment call, afer the phone line to police was left open and the operator could only hear a female yelling in the background. The call came at 1:42 a.m. on August 24.
- An incident of criminal mischief involving a fence took place on August 23 at 1:00 a.m. on Greenbelt Avenue.
- Police answered to an incident of harassment on 5th Avenue at 2:30 p.m. on August 20.
- Police responded to Neil Place after a husband called to complain about his hammer-wielding wife on August 25 at 7:00 a.m. According to the report the irate wife was intending to do some damage to the husband's car.
- A grand larceny occurred on Wildwood Road on August 24 at 5:50 a.m. According to the report, the thieves made off with jewelry and the victim's computer.
- Police responded to a burglary on Hawkins Avenue on August 22 at 11:00 p.m.
- Police answered a call for aggravated harassment on Hampton Avenue after the complainant said his ex-wife's current boyfriend was harassing him over the phone. The call came in at 10:20 p.m. on August 23.
- An incident of harassment also took place on Farmardie Drive, though police were unable to get much details due to an uncooperative complainant. According to the report, the complainant was in a dispute with someone at around 3:40 p.m. on August 22.
- A burglary took place on Woodlawn Drive on August 22. According to the report, police responded to the residence at around 8:20 a.m. and ascertained that the burglars had possibly entered through the back door of the residence.