The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- A burglary on Smith Avenue was reported to police on May 24 at 6:30 a.m.
- On May 25, Pond Road residents alerted police of an incident of criminal mischief at 3 a.m.
- Pearl Avenue residents notified police of an incident of harassment on May 22 at 8 a.m.
- On May 20, an incident of criminal mischief on Woodmont Place was reported to police at 7 p.m.
- At 1 p.m. on May 24, Carlisle Drive residents alerted police of another incident of criminal mischief.
- Police were notified of an incident of criminal mischief on Elm Street at 8 p.m. on May 21.
- On May 22, Oswego Place residents reported a burglary to police at 10 p.m.
- An incident of harassment on Smithtown Avenue was reported to police on May 22 just before noon.
- Police were alerted of an incident of petty larceny on Arrival Avenue at 7 p.m. on May 23.
- On the same day, another incident of petty larceny was reported to police on Hawkins Avenue at 2 p.m.
- On May 25, an incident of aggravated harassment on Vets Highway was reported to police at 11:30 a.m.